The simple sense of Forex (Forex currency exchange, Foreign Exchange) is simultaneous purchase and sale of the currency or the exchange of one country's currency for the one of another country. The world currencies do not have a fixed exchange rate and are always fluctuating, since each are traded in the currency pairs like Euro/Dollar, Dollar/Yen and others. 85% of daily trades are taken by major currencies trading.
Investments usually deal with 4 major pairs: Euro against US dollar, US dollar against Japanese yen, British pound against US dollar, and US dollar against Swiss franc or EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF used to sign these pairs accordingly. These major pairs are considered as the Forex market's "blue chips." You will not receive any dividends on the currencies. Well known "buy low - sell high" gives the profit for currency trades.
In case you have a forecast that one currency would get higher to another, you can exchange the second one for the first one and wait for the profit. If you are lucky to see the trades following your forecast you can make an opposite transaction and to exchange currencies back gaining the profit.
- 5 figures platform with an average spread of 0-1 pips (under normal market conditions) on the major currency pairs.
- Automatic dealing desk with minimal human intervention.
- Multiple liquidity providers including UBS, JP Morgan, Citibank, Barclays , Dresdner Bank, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America and Goldman Sachs.
- 24/7 multilingual, first-class, comprehensive Customer support.
- Scalable infrastructure.
- Instant sub-second trade capture/execution.
- Comprehensive business development and support.
- Multiple APIs supporting complete functionality with multi-language capabilities including Fix Protocol, C++, Java, Windows, and Linux.
- Full Black Box Development that covers testing, optimization and live sub-second trade capture and execution.